The hobby of R/C bashing and racing wouldn’t be much fun if you couldn’t tune and tweak your machine to get the most out of it. It’s also great to see how your adjustments affect the handling and performance of your “ride”. Since this hobby and tech go hand in hand, I set out to find some great mobile apps that you can use to tune, tweak, and trim out your radio-controlled vehicle.
These apps all range from paid to free and offer anything from acting as setup sheets and tuning guides to lap and timing tools and a few that help you find a local track.
- ProLaps (iOS) – Free
- Spinout 360 HD (iOS) – $1.99
- RC Setups 2 (iOS) – Free
- Traxxas Link (iOS) – Free
- RC Setup Sheets (iOS) – $0.99
- RC Manuals (iOS) – $0.99
- RC Maps (iOS) – Free
- RC Setup Workbench (iOS) – $9.99+ Thanks to Chris Baker for letting me know about this one!
- RC Setup Workbench (Android/Google Play Store) – $10.50 Thanks to Chris Baker for letting me know about this one!
- HPI Lap Timer (iOS) – Free
Have a favorite that didn’t make our list? Feel free to share it in the comments section.