For you R/C enthusiasts that want to sharpen your skills on the track, as well as off, Kyosho has released a mildly-updated Inferno VE Readyset (#34101T2B) buggy. This ⅛-scale, 4-wheel drive buggy is factory-assembled, and ready to hit the track as soon as you open the box (and charge the batteries).
An updated 2.4GHz transmitter provides updated adjustment settings, giving you the ability to fine-tune the handling of the buggy and a new Team ORION brushless motor and ESC (Electronic Speed Control) combo provides needed power and performance.
What is “Readyset”?
While most ready-to-run (RTR) radio-controlled models are called just that, Kyosho has their own spin on the term. With their “Readyset” models, you’ll get the following:
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-installed RC linkages
- Completed body pre-painted with decals attached
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Team Orion VORTEX 10 EVO brushless motor installed
- Team Orion Vortex R10 Sports ESC installed
- Hexagonal wrench 3-types (2.0, 2.5, 5,0mm)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- Cross wrench
- Length: 496mm
- Width: 307mm
- Height: 189mm
- Wheelbase: 323-328mm
- Tread (F/R): F : 258mm/R : 261mm
- Tire(F/R): F115 x 45mm/ F115 x 45mm
- Gear Ratio: 12.7:1
- Weight: 3,550g approx.
- Motor: Team ORION NEON 8
The Kyosho Inferno VE Readyset is priced at $439.99. Additional information can be found at KyoshoAmerica.com.
Image credit: Kyosho