JConcepts has released a new body that fans of late-80’s Ford F-series pickup trucks are bound to love. Their new, officially-licenced 1989 Ford F-250 clear body has right right style and look to set any old-school build project apart from the pack. With the blockier, bold lines that Ford’s trucks featured headed into the 1980’s this clear body is a great choice for a monster truck build or even for setting up a slightly “newer” shop truck for your RC garage.
With a 10.50″ wheelbase and 7″ width, this body will fit a number of radio-controlled models currently on the market, such as the Tamiya Clod Buster and similarly-sized vehicles. Made of clear, heavy-duty polycarbonate, this body is ready to become the canvas for your next automobile work of art. Window maskes, a detailed decal sheet (with Ford and JConcepts decals) as well as an attachable “racerback” accessory are all included.
· Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
· Body measures a 10.50” wheelbase and a 7” width
· Fits a variety of R/C monster trucks including Clod Buster
· Scale inspired body, cab and window design
· 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
· Attachable Racerback accessory
· Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
· Window masks and detailed Ford sheet included
Priced at $38.00, this body is now available for purchase on JConcepts.net. Learn more about this RC truck body or pick one up for your next build.
Image credit: JConcepts