The start of a new year is also the start of a new season for trade shows and conventions within the hobby. One of the largest, the Nuremberg International Toy Fair, is taking place as I type, and one radio-controlled vehicle brand has brought their A-game with them. HPI has announced a number of new and updated vehicles at the 2016 fair, with sizes ranging from 1/32 to 1/5 (and everything in-between). One of their most-anticipated vehicles, the Venture R/C-branded scale/trail rig (clad in a Toyota FJ Cruiser body), has had additional details and images shown both on the exterior and under the hood.
Outside of the scale/trail scene, HPI has unveiled a variety of vehicles that fit just about every budget and skill level.
A Small Sampling of HPI’s Latest & Greatest
- HPI Baja 5B Kraken TSK-b Class 1 Buggy
- HPI Baja Kraken Sidewinder X5 Buggy
- HPI Ken Block Hoonicorn 1965 Mustang
- HPI Savage XS Flux Vaugh Gitten Jr. Monster Truck
- HPI Jumpshot SC Short Course Truck
- HPI Jumpshot ST Stadium Truck
- HPI Jumpshot MT Fuzion
- HPI 2015 Ford Mustang Spec 5 RS4 Sport 3
- HPI Formula Q32 racers
- HPI Wheely King Fuzion
Image credit: HPI