If you’re itching for a new machine to build and want something with some definite “zip”, Axial has announced a kit version of their Yeti SCORE Trophy Truck (#AX90068). With their ready-to-run (RTR) variant (#AX90050) released late last year, it was only a matter of time before a kit was released for this model. While RTR models are great for getting yourself up-to-speed quickly, a kit can give you a whole new perspective on the hobby and All-encompassing view of your radio-controlled vehicle.
While this is, for all intents and purposes, is the same base Yeti SCORE Trophy Truck that rolled out last year, there are some differences. The body features a retro look, thanks to another recent Axial release, the TT-380 SCORE Retro Trophy Truck (#AX31310) lid. Along with the retro-styled body, the Axial Yeti SCORE Trophy Truck kit features BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 tires, 2.2/3/.0 Method Wheels, adjustable aluminum shocks, aluminum lower link plates ,and more.
- Length – 23″ (583mm)
- Width – 12″ (305mm)
- Height – 8.3″ (210mm)
- Wheelbase – 14.2″ (360mm)
- Ground Clearance – 1.7″ (43mm)
- Weight – 6.65lbs (3kg)
Axial’s Yeti Lineup
- Axial Yeti SCORE 1/10-scale Trophy Truck (Kit)
- Axial Yeti SCORE 1/10-scale Trohy Truck (RTR) – (Amazon.com – $449.95)
- Axial Yeti XL 1/8-scale Monster Buggy (Kit) – (Amazon.com – $469.98)
- Axial Yeti XL 1/8-scale Monster Buggy (RTR) – (Amazon.com – $699.99)
- Axial Yeti 1/10-scale (Kit) – (Amazon.com – $329.97)
- Axial Yeti 1/10-scale (RTR) – (Amazon.com – $429.99)
Image credit: Axial